Zomborg Apocalypse - 006 Zomborg Apocalypse - 006

OMG!They gonna get killed

I expected that they will live,now i think all gonna die,and now i changed the question,WTH THE ZOMBORGS ARE?Are they zombies,or just Cyborgs with a cannibal virus,the world its in really bad condition,but the music still perfect,and the Zomborgs more Strange And Scary at every episodie,or cahpter,or....whatever..
Overall:9
My Conclusion:The Wolrd its Dead,and this series its VERY GOOD,but with too short chapters,and what the point with the DAY ONE THING!?Continue the good work!

Zomborg Apocalypse - 005 Zomborg Apocalypse - 005

GOOD ONE,REALLY GOOD!

Ok,i have a really big hope they are going to survive,this is better,episodies 002 and 003 are crap,but the 001,004 and this its really good,finally the music don´t its annoying,and its scary when the Zomborg got Chainsaw Arm,anyway,they don´t are really zombies,they are cyborgs that have some type os cannibal virus,and the Physic Zomborg said i am going to have a XBOX 360!LOL
Overall:10
My Conclusion:WATCH THIS!And them ask the pshyc Zomborg,its really cool!

Zomborg Apocalypse - 004 Zomborg Apocalypse - 004

OMG!VERY GOOD!

In the episodie 003 i have thinked on don´t watch more the series,but this one ITS REALLY GOOD!They look a lot more serious,and finally the music appears to be acary like in the episodie 001,this its only scary qhem the Zomborg appears and eat the "guy that i forget the name" arm,wait a minute.....he its not a zombie now?And i REALLY wanna know if they or the entire world will survive the Zomborg,and i don´t wanna know what the hell the zomborgs are,i only wanna know if they will survive.
Overall:9
My Conclusion:Still find a little funny(1),but...continue the good work,its a little short this episodie...but VERY GOOD!

Zomborg Apocalypse - 003 Zomborg Apocalypse - 003

Ok,this not more scare,its annoying,but still good

Ok,the DAMN questions and the DAMN music its no more DAMN scare,its DAMN annoying,ok......
Out the questions and the music,the graphics are good,but there is a DAMN FUNNY AND annoying thing!Its whem the Zomborgs appear,this its no more scary,it turning funny,but,the Dr. Story its a bit scary,but not much,anyway it still a very good series,very good indeed!
Overall:8
My Conclusion:Why can´t you make SCARY episodies like the first one?But the woods thing whem the Zomborg Wake Up was not really scare,and the music its really turning annoying for me.

Zomborg Apocalypse - 002 Zomborg Apocalypse - 002

Another Good One

Good One,.....but a little annoying and not really scare music,the humor comes from the ZOMBIE CABIN!!! part,i found funny......i don´t know why,but for me its funny,anyway,this one not scare me like the first.....like the axe part,lol
Overall:7
My conclusion:Episodie 001 its better.

Zomborg Apocalypse - 001 Zomborg Apocalypse - 001

Good Start

Good Start For The Series...
Make it like Sin City,and the interactivity comes from the PLAY Button....scary,well.....IT REALLY SCARE WHEM THE ZOMBORG ATTACKS.....lol,anyway
Overall:8
Good Job

SPLANKGY responds:

what? haha

Ergo Rapido commercial Ergo Rapido commercial

Good One

Graphics-Not the best,but are funny.
Style-Unique?......
Sound-Voices......lol
Violence-WTH?
Interactivity-START BUTTON!
Humor-"Il ike popcorn anyway",LOL

CUTE AND FUNNY,...AND LOL!

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

Very good!

This is the best of the Sprite Survinors!

I vote in Mario!